Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Campaigns must have run between June 2019 and July 2020 within the U.S. or Canada for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- No more than TWO (2) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Executions should not exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted. Executions should not exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early Bird - $525 for entries submitted by July 6
- $650 for entries submitted by August 21
- $695 for entries submitted by September 14
- $50 for each significant results entry submitted
Payment may be made by credit card or check. Please make sure to include the check number in the space provided on the submission form.
If paying by check, please make payable to Association of National Advertisers, Inc. with entry ID# clearly marked on the check and mail to:
ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards
Attn: Gena Casciano
c/o Association of National Advertisers, Inc.
155 E. 44th St., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Please note: Once an entry has been submitted and payment processed, refunds will only be issued due to extenuating circumstances. Disqualified submissions will be refunded.
Your entry ID # can be found in the email sent to you on your entry submission.
For your records, ANA's Federal ID # is 13-0453230.