This category will showcase marketing efforts that delivered against a clear set of objectives, made a positive impact and generated growth for a product, brand, or cause. Campaigns submitted in this category should demonstrate the success of your marketing campaign. Using facts and figures about your campaign, your submission should explain why the effort was successful, based on the effectiveness of the advertising and marketing and its measurable objectives. This category will have unique score weighting: 25% Creativity, 25% Relevancy and 50% Results.
Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Creativity (25%)
- Relevance (25%)
- Results (50%)
- Campaigns must have run between June 2020 and June 2021 within the U.S. or Canada.
- No more than FOUR (4) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted. Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early-Bird Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Standard Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Final Deadline: July 28, 2021
Entry Fees (ANA and AIMM Members/Nonmembers)
- Up to Early-Bird Deadline: $525/$600
- After Early-Bird and up to Standard Deadline: $650/$725
- After Standard and up to Final Deadline: $695/$770