Represents all types of creative engagement that directly targets the Hispanic demographic.
Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Campaigns must have run between June 2019 and July 2020 within the U.S. or Canada for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- No more than TWO (2) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted. Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early Bird - $525 for entries submitted by July 6
- $650 for entries submitted by August 21
- $695 for entries submitted by September 25
- $50 for each significant results entry submitted