Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBTQ+, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2019 and July 2020 within the U.S. or Canada for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- At least ONE (1) of the creative materials uploaded to your entry must be an image of the Print. No more than TWO (2) print ads from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Your second piece of creative may be an additional image of Print, or a sizzle reel that showcases the main print element(s) featured in the campaign.
- Non-English creative must include translations.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are NOT accepted.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early Bird - $525 for entries submitted by July 6
- $650 for entries submitted by August 21
- $695 for entries submitted by September 25
- $50 for each significant results entry submitted