Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBTQ+, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2020 and June 2021 within the U.S. and North America.
- At least ONE (1) of the creative materials uploaded to your entry must be an image of the Print. No more than FOUR (4) print ads from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Non-English creative must include translations.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early-Bird Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Standard Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Final Deadline: July 28, 2021
Entry Fees (ANA and AIMM Members/Nonmembers):
- Up to Early-Bird Deadline: $525/$600
- After Early-Bird and up to Standard Deadline: $650/$725
- After Standard and up to Final Deadline: $695/$770