This category recognizes campaigns that directly target a multicultural consumer segment(s), executed on a budget that did not exceed $400k US.
The investment in the campaign is inclusive of media expenditures and production/activation costs. Local, regional, national efforts that directly target a multicultural consumer segment are all eligible.
In your case study you should explain the insights that were leveraged to formulate the campaign and provide insight into the breakdown of production vs. media expense. (Percentages are acceptable)
Note: The $400kUS maximum investment spend does not include agency fees charged to develop/execute the campaign.
Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Campaigns must have run between June 2020 and June 2021 within the U.S. and North America.
- No more than FOUR (4) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted. Executions should not exceed 180 seconds. If execution exceeds 180 seconds, judges will view the first 180 seconds only.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- Early-Bird Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Standard Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Final Deadline: July 28, 2021
Entry Fees (ANA and AIMM Members/Nonmembers)
- Up to Early-Bird Deadline: $525/$600
- After Early-Bird and up to Standard Deadline: $650/$725
- After Standard and up to Final Deadline: $695/$770